3/15/2016

Fantastic Voyage: User Interface



This is part of my presentation, but I really liked how I designed my concepts so, though of uploading it separately.

I know it's not fully clear, but basically you are a nanobot who uses antibiotics as ammo. You are allowed to use 3 antibiotics out of 5. All antibiotics are colour coded, e.g. red antibiotic for red bacteria, green antibiotic for green bacteria. It's supposed to be hard game, because you never know if the last boss (the superbug) will have the colours you've got. In my example, the Final boss has mutation in the colours that the player did not pick, which means he lost the game.  Did my best to make simple, but interactive and fun mechanic. I'm not sure how clear my message is, but at least as a game it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment