3/08/2016

Fantastic Voyage: Character variations

After the OGR I had to do some big changes to the way I'm approaching this project. I had to bin all the visuals I was going for. From calm and relaxing environment to something a bit more violent and more active. It took me a while to figure out some things. I did a lot of planing of my idea and I think this time I got the correct style, I need to pick my final palette and finish up my environment designs. I'm quite happy with this look of my antibiotics and bacteria. They have more character, rather then before when I wanted things to be more colourful and less detailed.




P.S. - update delays are to be expected again, due to amazing internet :D I guess when I'm completely finished with the colouring as well I will just upload the things from UNI.

No comments:

Post a Comment