1/19/2016

From Script to Screen - Story Development

I tried to think more about the world and I got the idea for mind-control. I do realise that mind-control may sound weird, because the characters are robots. Although this kind of kills the unicycle idea... Maybe they can keep on moving but together?

I wanted to give a reason for all the slavery. Why are these robots created, what is their purpose? This way they all have their purpose, but the main goal is to life-support the big computer, which needs energy so it can keep on functioning. Who do they serve, why, what do they do? I may be going again too far in details.. It's just something that I think would imply the tyranny of the Mother. At least as a problem - Why they cannot stop? What are they doing? How can they stop it? , this solution solves it. It still feels a bit unfinished though.





No comments:

Post a Comment