The hard part was figuring out the key shots. At first I noticed that I'm drawing second by second, thinking "Oh, this is important! Must draw it!" Basically this took me two evenings, because of my wrong approach. The first drawings have smaller brush size, on the next day I was doing braver brush strokes. I just drew the scene, not trying to make the characters as close as possible to the original, and they came out closer to the original then my first attempts. :D I also realise I gave certain moments more drawings, others less. I did the arrowing kind of wrong as well. I'm not sure as well if there should be dialogue or not. I did a lot of mistakes overall. I couldn't get the balance properly.
The reference scene I used: