1/28/2016

Character Design: Evil-looking Sewer

Today we focused on creating environment and treating it as a character. I had to create evil-looking sewer. At first this sounded a bit odd as a task, but honestly I never expected that sewers can be so interesting. :D The images I looked up in the internet were amazing! I decided for my sewer that it will have statues of some sort of a creature. Since sewers are underground there could be something from the underworld lurking around. I chose snake because it's a creature symbolising menace, danger, dragging itself on the ground... Also chains, as if to hold it's pray, or it could be underground temple of this creature? I didn't manage to express my ideas very well though, because the perspective was quite hard to imagine.


No comments:

Post a Comment